Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Brisngr Chapter 19

In chapter 19 Saphira goes on a hunting trip and Eragon goes to take care of some personal business. First he goes to the blacksmith from his home town and asks were he could find Gedric the tanner. The blacksmith tells him were to go and Eragon heads out. He finds Gedic practicing swordsmanship and asks the drill instructor if he could talk to Gedic. When he comes over Eragon tells him that years ago he had stolen Gedic’s leather to make a saddle. He then pays Gedic with a large ball of gold. He at first says he can’t except it but eventually does. Then Eragon goes to meet with a man named Jeod who was of of the original people to hide Saphira’s egg. He had promised Jeod to tell him how Brom had died. Jeod then gives Eragon a book and the chapter ends with Eragon leaving the tent.

3 comments:

Alex S said...

Adam,
I have heard that the Eragon series is amazing. I think I saw the movie a while back and hated it though. But previously I was talking with someone who is currently reading the series and they said that the movie actually did suck and that I really need to read the books because they are awesome. All I know about them though is that there is some guy who is given the special power to ride dragons and he gets a really cool dragon. Sounds pretty cool, cool enough that I may have to start reading them.
Alex Schwappach

Adam said...

I did see the movie and i must say it did suck

Kelly said...

Adam,
I have not yet seen the movie but this book sounds pretty interesting. Maybe i will give it a try and read it!
KElly

Cats are bad at Jenga

Cats are bad at Jenga

Its my dog Max

Its my dog Max
he looks like a monk